Recruitment Test at Ernst and Young Indonesia

03:42



Several weeks ago I applied for a position as Junior Auditor at Ernst and Young Indonesia. It was about one week or two week after they received my application letter, I was emailed by the HR (Recruitment Team of EY Indonesia) to conduct an English Test and Accounting/Auditing Test (depends on the position applied).
The English test is multiple choice and the Accounting and Auditing test consist of multiple choice and three essay questions. If I am not mistaken, the essay are about making an adjustment and preparing balance sheet.

Tips for written test:

  • Study and re read your accounting principal book.
  • Come on time (if possible you should have arrived 30 minutes before test).
  • Bring your calculator and stationary.
  • Manage your time wisely during the test.


Two weeks after the written test, I was called by the HR team to have an interview with the user.
Based on my experience, please take a note, in this step you have to remember the person that you have to meet because there are a lot of users that will be interviewing with the candidates.
I was interviewed by four users alternately.
The interview topics were about the personality, strengths, weaknesses, experience, and also accounting and auditing.

Tips for written test:

  • Come on time.
  • Dress well.
  • Be confident.
  • Make an interview practice to prepare your answers.
  • Study Accounting and Auditing a lot.
  • Don't forget to pray.
After this, if you are accepted you will be announced within two weeks and you will not be notified if you're not accepted. Then, unfortunately, I was not notified within two weeks after the interview section.

Good Luck for you!




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi. I'll have an interview session with EY tmr, and I'm so nervous. Would you like to tell me the details of the interview session? Like is it conduct in English or bahasa? Thank u in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'll have an interview session with EY tmr, and I'm so nervous. Would you like to tell me the details of the interview session? Like is it conduct in English or bahasa? Thank u in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo! Congratulation anyway. In my experience, the interview session used both English and Bahasa. It depends on the users. Don't be nervous, exercise a lot, dress well, and show your enthusiasm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haloo could you share the english test of EY? Was it like toefl kind of thing or more complex? Thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!, i'll have an interview at EY tomorrow.. i'm apply for two positions : 1. Junior Auditor and 2. IT Risk (I'm IT Guy). The thing is i'm confuse right now because i don't have any skill about Auditor.. can you tell me anything about the test??

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images